Make your debit card truly your own! Showcase a pet you're crazy about, a beloved family member, and more.
It's easy — just send an email containing the following to [email protected]:
- Phone number
- The photo you want on your card (please see guidelines and requirements below)
One of our employees will then follow up with you shortly. The cost of creating your personalized card is $10.
Cornerstone Bank reserves the right to determine if a submitted image is acceptable for use. The following are examples of inappropriate image uses that are strictly prohibited:
- All images must have the consent of the owner including those downloaded from the internet.
- Images that could be perceived as violent, including hatred or cruelty to humans or animals, profanity, or obscenities.
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities, including gambling.
- Images/consent demonstrating the views of anti-social, political or religious groups
- Libelous, defamatory, sexually explicit, or other content we deem offensive, including discrimination, ‘hate speech’, or socially unacceptable groups (gangs).
- Material that could infringe on the copyright or trademark rights of another party, including branded products, including abbreviations, acronyms, logos or related symbols.
- Any reference to the Olympic Games or events.
- Commercial solicitation or promotional material.
- Celebrities such as actors, musicians, athletes, or cartoons (Exceptions to this prohibition include permission- based photos of you, your family members or friends photographed with a famous person).
- Provocative, derogatory or of a sexual content.
- No naked or semi-naked images of adults or children.
- Racial/prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter.
If you have any questions about the appropriateness of an images that you would like to use, please call us at (888) 623-8555.
For best results, please follow these image file requirements.
- Image file must be a JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, or GIF (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *png, *bmp, *gif, *tif).
- Most images from smartphones, digital cameras, and other devices are in a JPEG format. Refer to the filename of the image to verify the saving convention ends with .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .tif, .gif, or .bmp.
- The dimensions should be at least 1033PX x 657PX.
- If the dimensions are smaller than this, your card image may be produced with grainy quality. If the dimensions are greater, the card image will produce better quality.
- To determine the pixel size of an image:
- On Windows: Right Click > Properties > Summary > Advanced
- On Mac: Command 1
- The maximum file size allowed is 15 MB
- Most JPEG, PNG, TIF and GIF images are under this file size limit including high megapixel digital cameras.
- I don’t have a Cornerstone Bank Visa (or even an account for that matter). Can I design my card and apply online at the same time?
- No you will need to come in to one of our locations in Watonga, Geary or Mustang to apply in person.
- How much does it cost for a personalized design card?
- There is a production fee of $10.
- How long will it take to receive my new card?
- Once the new card design and/or services are approved, the typical delivery time is 1-3 business days.
- Will my new card have the same card number, expiration date and PIN?
- Your Visa Check Card number will remain the same, however, the expiration date will change when you call in to activate your new card, and you will have the option to select a new PIN.
- What happens if my card design is rejected?
- You will be contacted via email by Cornerstone Bank explaining that it is necessary for you to submit another card design, and the reason why.
- How often can I change my personalized card design?
- You can change your card image as often as you like. Just remember that production charges apply.
- Can the joint owner of my account have a different card design?
- Yes. The joint owner or authorized user of an account may have a different design for the same card type. Please note the production charge for each card.
- My card looks and feels different, will merchants accept it?
- Yes, your new, un-embossed Visa card may look and feel different, but it is a valid card that can be accepted at any Visa merchant location which has an electronic terminal.