Saving pays off in more ways than one. If any unexpected expense comes your way, use your balance to secure a personal loan.
- Competitive Rates
- Local Processing
- Quick Decisions
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA Patriot Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, physical address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents. We will let you know if additional information is required.
- Use your deposit account(s) as collateral to secure financing
- Finance a wide range of short-term purchases
- Potentially lower interest rates
- Safe way to build your credit
- Convenient terms tailored to fit your budget
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish