It’s never a bad idea to have a back-up fund. With a line of credit, you’ll always have access to funds right when you need them.
- Competitive Rates
- Local Processing
- Quick Decisions
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA Patriot Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, physical address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents. We will let you know if additional information is required.
- Competitive rates for many ongoing needs
- Not available for business loans
- Conveniently meet needs as they arise; no need to apply for separate installations
- Funds easily available via in-person or phone transfers to a specified Cornerstone Bank checking account
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish