A down payment, next semester’s books, a safety net — whatever you’re saving for, reach it with ease.
- Competitive Interest
- Free Digital Banking
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA Patriot Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, physical address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents. We will let you know if additional information is required.
- Set aside for something specific or simply a rainy day
- Competitive interest on balances of $25 or more
- Avoid the $5 monthly service charge by maintaining a $25 minimum average daily balance
- 6 free withdrawals per month; $5 fee for withdrawals in excess thereafter
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- $25 minimum deposit to open